|💳 Starting Price
|$9.99 for 20 credits
|👍 Best For
|Long-distance romantic relationships
Dating single Latina ladies
Flirting and chatting
|❤️ Favorite Features
|Photo and video messages
People matching feature
|📱 App Info
|No LatinFeels mobile app, but the website is mobile-friendly
Is Latinfeels.com legit? Here’s how this platform measures up across the major metrics I use to assess dating sites.
Why choose LatinFeels?
Before we dive into the specifics of my Latin Feels review, let’s go over the main insights in a nutshell:
- The dating website gets over 400K visits every month, making LatinFeels among the most popular international platforms in Latin America.
- Women stand for 20% of LatinFeels users, and that translates into over 80,000 visits from Latin women.
- Most ladies are under 40—single and eager to chat with Americans and Europeans, flirt, and swap photos.
- LatinFeels awards 20 free credits to all new users for testing premium functionality and offers a first-purchase discount.
- Instagram-like Newsfeed and the People matching feature make LatinFeels a fun and enjoyable dating platform.
Now that we’ve covered the basics let’s unpack all the benefits and drawbacks of this website to help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.
Latinfeels.com combines free registration and standard membership with advanced features you can access with credits. Here’s an overview of the credit packages:
What does LatinFeels offer for free?
Upon your first LatinFeels login, you’ll get standard membership benefits and access to free features, which include:
- Search — basic functionality is free for all members.
- Public profiles — personal details and public photos are free for your perusal.
- Newsfeed — a live feed of recent posts and photos by active members.
- People — a swiping feature reminiscent of Tinder for finding mutual matches fast.
What does LatinFeels offer for credits?
The premium Latin Feels features available with bonus credits or after purchase include:
- Chat — unlimited messages cost 2 credits per minute (+5 credits per sticker).
- Mail — 10 credits for the first letter, 30—for each following message to the same girl.
- Media messages — photo and audio messages cost 10 credits, and videos are worth 50 credits.
- Private photos — become accessible after you get a response from the lady via mail or chat.
- Profile videos — watching one clip is worth 50 credits.
- Virtual gifts — rates range from 32 to 4,990 credits, and ladies can monetize their gifts.
- Contact details access — requests are free, but you need to spend 3,000 credits chatting with the lady first.
What payment options does LatinFeels accept?
As of now, LatinFeels accepts payments via:
- Credit card (AmEx, Visa, and MasterCard)
- Google Pay
I’m sure the ApplePay and PayPal options would be equally popular, so hopefully, the dating site will find a way to incorporate them soon.
Let’s weigh the pros and cons of using LatinFeels for online dating
- Large and active dating pool of young Latin girls
- Multiple match discovery options (Search, Newsfeed, People)
- Many verified profiles with 10+ public and private photos
- Bonus credits and first-purchase discount for new members
- Clear and transparent pricing without automatic monthly charges
- Somewhat overpriced chat features (stickers, default messages, etc.)
- Free live streams are few and far between
- No LatinFeel apps for Android or iOS
As usual, when testing dating sites, I set up a LatinFeels account to see what it has in store for its members. Read on to learn what I’ve discovered over a few weeks of testing this online international communication platform.
Sing-up and log-in on LatinFeels
I was pleasantly surprised to see the Google sign-in option, even if I chose to go through the email registration process, which required only a few personal details:
- Date of birth
- Email and password
It was a treat not to take personality tests and quizzes, though it may be a drawback for you if you prefer the dating site to generate compatible matches for you. At the same time, the website requires email verification, upon which you’ll find 20 LatinFeels free credits on your balance.
User verification is also an option. As far as I understand, you need to upload your ID and a short video clip to get the tiny blue checkmark next to your name. For obvious reasons, I didn’t bother with verification, but many members do, which makes LatinFeels a safer online dating environment, as far as I’m concerned.
Search and filters
The Search tab does its best to ensure a fast and convenient environment for finding matches, letting you sort profiles according to:
- Status (All, Online, or Following)
- Country (not limited to South America)
- Age range (18 to 90)
- Gender preferences (male or female, straight or same-sex)
While I appreciated the fast-paced online dating experience, the number of search filters was a bit underwhelming. I know many online daters have a type and appreciate appearance-related filters. Lifestyle choice and English skills lifters would also not go amiss for many.
As search filters were pretty limited, I often opted to use the Newsfeed and People tabs to discover promising singles. Although I had little control over the people I discovered this way, it was less clinical and more fun. Besides, both options are free and available even to standard members still considering if LatinFeels is worth it.
LatinFeels profiles overview
All the members, male and female, have profiles with several major blocks:
- Public and private photos. You’ll need at least a handful to showcase your best features, but always make your main profile photo the most attractive and eye-catching. To stand out, check out male profiles and see which ones draw the eye and repeat their success.
- Bio. This section includes your basic personal information, like your name, location, date of birth, marital status, English level, and occupation. Although you don’t have to be too precise, I recommend you avoid exaggerations and white lies.
- About. For each of the four fields (traits, hobbies, music, and movies), you can choose up to three of the standard options. Although this information isn’t strictly vital for a relationship, you should fill it in, if only to help potential partners find conversation openers.
- Looking for. Here, you can specify the gender, age, and personality type of your potential match, as well as your ultimate relationship goal. These are standard fields with several options for you to choose from, so they’ll only take a few minutes.
- Story. Though it’s the last block displayed in your profile, it will appear right next to your photo in search results, with the first sentence or two visible above the cut. Instead of sharing generic information, make these few words count by sharing something personal or describing your ideal partner.
Even if the LatinFeel profiles seemed a bit sparse, I looked through about a hundred accounts, and most were filled with photos and newsfeed posts. Luckily, I didn’t come across any fake accounts or scammers, though I did find a couple of new profiles lacking profile photos. On the other hand, I’d say at least half of the users are validated members who went through the trouble to confirm their identity.
LatinFeels communication tools
I’m pretty sure it’s the decent range of communication features that is responsible for most of LatinFeels success stories. After chatting with real women from Latin countries for a few weeks, here’s what I learned:
- Live chat is the way to go if a lady has a good enough English level. I had fun chatting and swapping photos and stickers with several girls. Some of them reached out first, but most of their first messages were bland and unimaginative, so when I tailored my emails to their profiles, I had a much higher response rate, even if it took me longer.
- Mail can be very handy when you don’t have the time or energy for live chat but want to keep the conversation going. I also found it useful for sending the first message, introducing myself, and getting the feel of the girl before setting up a cyber date to chat in real time.
- Virtual gifts seem like a neat addition to any relationship, but I didn’t have enough credits to spare by the end of my test run to send out anything beyond the cheapest options. Still, the girls were very enthusiastic and grateful. So, gifts can be a nice touch once you decide on one or two ladies to pursue.
I had fun chatting and crafting emails, but I should warn you to keep an eye out for attachments. One wrong mouse clicks on a video file, and you’ll be out 50 credits, even if it’s from a girl you have no interest in.
And if you get overwhelmed by the initial influx of messages, you can always take a step back, regain control, and focus on women you like instead of those who send out dozens of messages to random men.
Design and usability in our check
LatinFeels is pretty streamlined and minimalistic compared to other dating platforms I’ve tested, but I like it. The focus is on profile photos and personal details, and the premium upgrade prompts are relatively unobtrusive.
The only thing missing is the LatinFeels app. For a platform that’s almost a cross between Instagram and Tinder, LatinFeels is a bit awkward when it comes to the mobile experience. So, hopefully, we’ll see dedicated apps for iOS and Android soon.
LatinFeels customer support
Like most people, I prefer live support 24/7, even if it’s not totally realistic. In its absence, LatinFeels customer service is comprehensive enough to cover most of the daters’ needs via:
- Help Center
FAQ section with dozens of answers to common questions.
- Support team email
- Anti-Scam Policy
Detailed recommendations to avoid fake profiles and scammers.
- Abuse reports
An instant way to draw attention to suspicious users and activity.
I should note that the LatinFeels delete account option is only available via email to the support team. Otherwise, you can merely deactivate it to remove your account from search results and avoid getting messages.
Our LatinFeels review verdict
Most LatinFeels dating site reviews, including mine, point out the excitement as the major draw that makes up for some of the platform’s drawbacks. Overall, it makes a great starting point for getting to know Latin ladies if you’re not sure about the dating destination or your long-term relationship goals. LatinFeels is perfect for scrolling through seductive photos, flirting in live chat, and enjoying yourself.
LatinFeels alternative dating sites
If, after reading my LatinFeels review, you decide it’s not the right online dating platform for you, check out a few alternative solutions. Perhaps they’ll better fit your dating requirements, budget, or taste.
Can I try LatinFeels for free?
As a new member, you’ll receive 20 free credits after confirming your email. You can use the welcome bonus to try some of the premium features, like live chat or mail. You’ll also get a discount on your first purchase once your bonus runs out.
Is it safe to pay for LatinFeels credits online?
You can safely purchase LatinFeels credits. If you prefer to keep your credit card information safe, opt for Google Pay at checkout.
Is LatinFeels for dating or hooking up?
The LatinFeels website is not for casual hookups or flings. Rather, it’s an international platform for finding like-minded singles, chatting, flirting, and building relationships. While no one expects instant marriage proposals, long-term romance is preferable for most users.